[mdlug] Interesting information about Windows "7"

Michael Corral micorral at comcast.net
Tue Jan 22 14:37:47 EST 2008

2008-01-22, Monsieur Robert Adkins a ecrit:
> 	If anything in this article comes really close to correct, I have
> some concern for the potential growth in desktop marketshare for Linux this
> next year. If any of it is true, this is a crucial year for Linux to make
> significant inroads, since the window of opportunity could shrink
> considerably.

Rob, I'm really glad you're around. We need *somebody* to do all the
worrying that this whole Lunix thing is doomed whenever Microsoft
makes an *announcement* about something new they *plan* to release.
It frees the rest of us who couldn't care less to continue to happily
use Linux regardless of what MS or any other company does. :)

Michael