[mdlug] [Fwd: Re: [opensuse] 64 bit vrs 32 bit advantages speedetc.]

David Lane dcl400m at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 14:44:45 EDT 2007

>From a neutral perspective Intel wants to sell there chips.   BUT they know how to make their CPU's run faster.

Please Note: In Business you HAVE to have a good business model where you have to finance operations. That CAN be done with honesty.

Compilers produce executable binary op code.  If I were the Intel Compiler Project Manager I would not let ant one spend any time for AMD CPU's. I would however have to find other employment If I were told to "Slow Down" non-Intel CPU's.

And Yes I will have to read the article.

David