[mdlug] OpenSync & SyncML (formerly Re: Linux and cell phones?

Ron Blanchett muteid10t at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 00:15:40 EDT 2007

I have just started to get this working w/ my work mandated (and paid
for) MotoQ.
Everything I have found says that the sync'ing with either of these
apps os currently only supported via bluetooth. I have not been able
to find any info on getting the sync working via the usb interface on
the phone, the usb has two modes and I have tried both to get both
apps working to no avail.