[mdlug] OpenSync & SyncML (formerly Re: Linux and cell phones?)

Elisa Gomez shmi85 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 13:00:03 EDT 2007

How would I determine if my phone supports SyncML? I
have a MotoQ, which runs Windows Mobile 5.0 -- not
Pocket PC, but would it make sense that Mobile should
also support SyncML, right?

Well I installed OpenSync and am using the gui for it,
MultiSync, but I'm not quite sure how to configure it.
Maybe I missed installing a critical plugin?

Any help would be appreciated :)

~Elisa Gomez