[mdlug] Linux server, mixed clients

Robert Adkins radkins at impelind.com
Mon Oct 15 14:09:29 EDT 2007

	Mike,

	There are (or will be) security concerns with both NFS and Windows
filesharing. If you implement both, then you are going to need to stay on
top of two different services, in regards to security concerns.

	Sticking with Samba for all filesharing needs may end up being the
least time intensive setup to go with.

	-Rob