[mdlug] Web filtering software

Michael ORourke mrorourke at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 11 15:01:48 EDT 2007

I would give Glubble a try.  It's a free plugin for Firefox which locks the
browser down and provides content blocking/filtering.  It's really easy to
setup and register accounts.  Our family PC runs XP, so I installed Firefox
so everyone would get familiar with using it.  I'm evaluating the plugin for
Firefox on an Ubuntu box.  Then I plan on installing the plugin on our
family PC.

Here's their website address:  www.glubble.com .

-Mike