[mdlug] WiFi -Woes(?) or Broadcom is 'the' lame

Michael Newman newmaniese at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 08:20:50 EST 2007

Why not leave the network open and filter MAC addresses. That would be
more secure than wpa2 and should allow you to connect freely since the
protection is all in the router. With the linksys router it is pretty
basic to set up. Also if you leave things open make sure you change
the ipaddress and password on the local router. In college people
would change ssids and passwords just for fun on whatever routers were
found open.