[mdlug] WiFi -Woes(?) or Broadcom is 'the' lame

Robert Adkins radkins at impelind.com
Fri Nov 30 08:21:20 EST 2007

	I definitely changed the router password and original IP Address it
used.

	I'll look into MAC Address filtering. It would be nice to have it
cleanly setup with support for WPA or WPA2 as well though.

	I downloaded what might be a newer Windows driver yesterday evening
and hope to have some time to fiddle with it tonight. It's possible that
this could fix the problem.

	-Rob