[mdlug] Very early screenshots for my "first person filemanager"

Robert Meier eaglecoach at wwnet.com
Thu Nov 22 20:39:45 EST 2007

Ray,

> While you're at it, if a file is deleted while you're in the directory (so
> that it's in your field of vision), a little gremlin should come running by,
> eat it, and run off.

Consider adding (disabled by default) ability to run scripts
based on file system state changes.  This could include files that are
growing "bubbling like lava" (in keeping with your hot -> cool change
meter).

I suspect that an interface to run scripts should be something to think
about now, and add in the next release.

My $0.02,
--
Robert Meier

"Freedom is freedom only if it also applies
 for the one who thinks differently."
     -- Rosa Luxemburg