[mdlug] Very early screenshots for my "first person filemanager"

Mike Ward unforgiven24 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 11:51:31 EST 2007

While you're at it, if a file is deleted while you're in the directory (so
that it's in your field of vision), a little gremlin should come running by,
eat it, and run off.

On a slightly less stupid note, have you considered being able to manipulate
files as well? For example, maybe I can walk over to a file, pick it up, and
walk over to some other directory, and put it down, thus moving the file.
Cleaning up my mess of a home directory might be more fun if I can lie to my
brain and say it's a game :)

- Mike