[mdlug] TALUG: MonroeLUG May Meeting Announcement [CHANGE!]

Dan DeSloover zifferent at yahoo.com
Tue May 29 16:40:42 EDT 2007

Unfortunately, there was mix-up with the rooms this month (because of
the holiday) and also because Ron got pulled away at the last minute for
a work related emergency, I'm making an executive decision and putting
off this meeting and it's topic till next months regularly scheduled
meeting (last Tuesday of the month.)

I apologize in advance if anyone was planning on coming.