[mdlug] MonroeLUG May Meeting Announcement

Ron Blanchett rrcb21 at yahoo.com
Mon May 28 22:10:45 EDT 2007

=====MonroeLUG May Meeting Announcement=====

Topic: Sed, Grep, Awk, & RegEx
Date & Time: Tuesday May 29, 2007 6:00PM - 9:00PM
Place: Monroe County Community College La-Z-Boy Center Room Z-259 http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=1555+S.Raisinville+Rd.+monroe+mi+48161

Dan DeSloover has graciously volunteered to give the presentation this month.
He plans to present on Sed, Grep, RegEx, & possibly Awk three of the most powerful
command line tools available to every version of Linux and just about every
version of Unix. He will also cover how RegEx can be used with these three
tools to make them that much more powerful.

If anyone would like to volunteer to give a presentation at an upcoming meeting
please get in contact with me ASAP.

Keep in mind that from month to month our meeting room may change so always
make sure to look at the announcement for what room we are going to be in. I have
been assured that all of the rooms have projectors, and a wireless network is available.

I look forward to seeing everyone at the meeting on Tuesday, for the mean time have a
save and happy week.

-Ron
MonroeLUG President