[mdlug] MonroeLUG May Meeting Announcement

Ron Blanchett rrcb21 at yahoo.com
Tue May 29 21:32:34 EDT 2007

I made a stupid mistake and forgot to double and triple check the day
that our meeting was scheduled for. I mistakenly just figured that our
new meeting location had scheduled our meeting for the Last Tuesday
of every month. This was not the case, they have scheduled us for the
Forth Tuesday of every month. So my bad and sorry to everyone for not
double and triple checking before I sent the meeting announcement and
before earlier this afternoon. Sorry also for anyone that made the trip before
they seen Dan cancellation/rescheduling announcement.

Next month I will make sure I triple check before I send the announcement.

-Ron