[mdlug] Semi-OT: Another BIG WinVista misstep

David Lane dcl400m at yahoo.com
Thu May 10 09:35:17 EDT 2007

That sucks and that is/was my problem.

  That is why I love my Linux BOX.  Windows in my home office network will be "just" work stations.  Linux, and other "X" resources will be the infastructure. (Web, Application, Data and network servers)

  David

Robert Adkins <radkins at impelind.com> wrote:
  The really lovely thing about that is the damned thing can't read the
driver off of anything other than a Floppy Disk. (At least with Windows
XP), when was the last time you saw a new PC ship with a floppy disk?

I had to tear apart some computers in order to reinstall Windows XP onto
a SATA drive that came with the PC. It most certainly added time to the
process.

-Rob