[mdlug] Semi-OT: Another BIG WinVista misstep

Morris, Tim tmorris at ugs.com
Thu May 10 09:26:16 EDT 2007

Here are 2 sites everyone needs:
http://unattended.msfn.org/unattended.xp/
http://www.driverpacks.net/

Of course, settings all these things up and then installing Windows will
take much longer than, say an Ubuntu install, but if you have a lot of
relatives that constantly need their Winboxes reloaded then this is a
real time saver (when Ghost isn't appropriate, of course).

The driverpacks are the real key :)

--  Tim Morris - UGS PLM Software