[mdlug] President's mail bag

Raymond McLaughlin driveray at ameritech.net
Wed Jul 11 00:56:32 EDT 2007

Derek,
I am passing this one message of yours on to our membership. Posting is
restricted to subscribed members. You are free to subscribe to our
mailing list if you wish. One such post every three months would
probably be tolerated, though you could get complaints. Please post in
plain text, no attachments, an, of course, we reserve the right to
change our policy at any time in the future.

Regards
Raymond McLaughlin President MDLUG