[mdlug] CAD vs CAE (for linux)

R. Kannan rkannan at peoplepc.com
Mon Jul 9 11:22:51 EDT 2007

-----Original Message-----

IIRC from a CATIA class I took a couple of years back, CATIA on Windoze has more customizable features (through VB) as compared to UNIX versions.

BTW, I now work for a company owned by Dassault Systemes (the parent company of CATIA) I have been here only for the past 4 months) and I do not know why CATIA favors Windoze over UNIX/LINUX.