[mdlug] [Fwd: Re: bios battery]

Morris, Tim tmorris at ugs.com
Thu Jan 18 14:24:11 EST 2007

Tyan do make good quality desktop boards (or at least used to). They
were a little on the expensive side. Abit is also suppose to be a good
name, although I have not personally had one.

Now that you mentioned it, I did have an Epox board, it's still running
strong in my grnadma's 'puter. I guess we'll throw that on the
rock-solid list for me.

ASRock and PC-Chips are both cheap(er) mboards, but I haven't had any
problems (yet).

MSI, BIOSTAR, ECS - All junk.
DFI - I have a friend who had one die on him, but I have had no
experience (good or otherwise) with them.

--  Tim Morris - UGS