[mdlug] Palm T|X and Linux?

Ingles, Raymond Raymond.Ingles at compuware.com
Thu Feb 1 15:37:57 EST 2007

> From: Peter Bart

>      I have a one year old, possibly still under warranty, switched
> to a replacement unit by Palm because something gave out Palm T|X.
> Extended warranty possibly still available for I think $50.00? I would
> like to donate this to an organization or persons involved with the
> development of Linux on handheld's.

 Gee, I'm thinking of doing this someday...

> Charitable organization status required.

 Darn. That eliminates me. :-> You might ask the people involved with
this:

 http://hackndev.com/palm/tx

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles                                               (313) 227-2317

 "The meek can *have* the Earth. The rest of us are going to the stars!"
                        - Robert A. Heinlein