[mdlug] AntiSpam Tools

Robert Adkins radkins at impelind.com
Thu Dec 6 08:17:04 EST 2007

> I like the Russian spam solution.

Snip

> The Russian solution:  All of this nasty spam stopped one day
> within hours after someone dumped his corpse in an alley.

	I read about this case. It wasn't exactly altruism that won the day.

	The death has been linked to Russian organized crime. It appears
that regardless of what you do, if you actually ignore those "Pay us
protection, or else" statements from Russian Organized Crime, they will
quite brutally, physically beat you to death.

	Nobody, not even a spam king deserves that.

	-Rob