[mdlug] OT: podcasts?

Wolfger wolfger at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 11:07:23 EDT 2007

On 8/16/07, Ingles, Raymond <Raymond.Ingles at compuware.com> wrote:

>  BTW, should anyone else be interested, the $20 FM modulator I picked up at
> Target seems to be inferior to the $20 one I saw at Walgreens last night. That
> one had more possible channels to broadcast on and didn't have a long external
> antenna cord. Ah, well, technology is ever-improving.

I got a great one from Meijer that could broadcast on any vacant
channel, but the cord that connected it to the player was also the
antenna, and it got damaged after a rather short while. :-(
I think my next step is converter from mp3 player to CD... I think
they make those. I need to get back to the podcasts I haven't listened
to in ages.

--
Wolfger
http://wolfger.wordpress.com/