[mdlug] OT: podcasts?

Ingles, Raymond Raymond.Ingles at compuware.com
Thu Aug 16 09:27:24 EDT 2007

Thanks for all the suggestions, I'll be reviewing a bunch. Almost at random,
I grabbed the Berkeley Groks science show and listened to it on the way to
work today.

 BTW, should anyone else be interested, the $20 FM modulator I picked up at
Target seems to be inferior to the $20 one I saw at Walgreens last night. That
one had more possible channels to broadcast on and didn't have a long external
antenna cord. Ah, well, technology is ever-improving.

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles                                       (313) 227-2317

 "Science is built up of facts, as a house is with stones. But a
  collection of facts is no more a science than a heap of stones
             is a house." - Jules Henri Poincare