[mdlug] News Flash from Groklaw: Judge Kimball rules

Wolfger wolfger at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 17:54:17 EDT 2007

The fun thing to look at is the stock value for SCOX. It took a
beating long ago when the case started getting bad press, but now it's
officially a penny stock. Closed Friday at $1.55 and opened this
morning at $0.45
That's a pretty staggering "overnight" drop. I'm sure the stockholders
will put the board of directors' feet to the fire for this. Assuming,
that is, that the company doesn't go bankrupt and/or dissolve.
Gotta love that schadenfreude.