[mdlug] News Flash from Groklaw: Judge Kimball rules

Rich Clark <rrclark@rrclark.net> rrclark at rrclark.net
Wed Aug 15 13:05:56 EDT 2007

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007, Wolfger wrote:

> The fun thing to look at is the stock value for SCOX. It took a beating
> long ago when the case started getting bad press, but now it's
> officially a penny stock. Closed Friday at $1.55 and opened this morning
> at $0.45
> That's a pretty staggering "overnight" drop. I'm sure the stockholders
> will put the board of directors' feet to the fire for this. Assuming,
> that is, that the company doesn't go bankrupt and/or dissolve. Gotta
> love that schadenfreude.

Schadenfreude to the max. Yahoo! Finance currently has the stock at $0.38.

Ouch, it hurts to fall so far.

Then you also have to love how out of touch with reality SCO management
are after reading their letter to their business partners and
stockholders:

It has to be the funniest thing I've read yet in this sad, sick saga.