[mdlug] MDLUG Meeting Conference Rooms for Mar-Apr-May

Rick Hall email5000 at usa.com
Mon Jan 30 12:05:09 EST 2023

Hey All,

FYI: I just booked the Plymouth Library conference rooms for Mar-Apr-May
meetings. The March meeting is in the Friends Board room (to the right
of the entrance), April is in the Dunning room (same as January's
meeting) and May is again in the Friends Board room; but if the Friends
board room is too small, we can shift May's meeting to the Dunning room.
the Friends Board room is not available for April.

Cheers,
-Rich