[mdlug] Linux Text Editors -- Try Cooledit

Jay jjn at nuge.com
Sat Jan 7 05:47:53 EST 2023

Greetings,
    An alternative keyboard layout oftentimes used in law firms is Dvorak.
The most used keys in English are nearer the home row so your fingers
spend more time centered on the keyboard and only occasionally have to
"reach out" to more distant keys.  My Brother was a touch typist in both
QWERTY and Dvorak.  I on the other hand, and more hunt and peck (grin)

       --- Jay  WB8TKL