[mdlug] Linux Text Editors -- Try Cooledit

Jay jjn at nuge.com
Thu Jan 5 19:49:45 EST 2023

Greetings Gib,
    I know that copying a block of text/code is easy, but I use it so
rarely because I usually just Cut-and-Paste with the mouse, that I don't
remember the keystrokes.  One of my clients was a room mate of the author
of VI so he just flew through VI like it was nothing!  He basically grew
up on it and never felt that it was difficult.  He could edit files faster
that most people could use a GUI editor.

       --- Jay  WB8TKL