[mdlug] Message from fulner at alumni.nmu.edu

fulner at alumni.nmu.edu fulner at alumni.nmu.edu
Sat Feb 4 16:07:05 EST 2023

Richard Levitsky, last month you had made a recommendation as to using discord
or matrix over email. Pretty much everyone that commented on the list shot
you down.

In the last couple days I started using Delta Chat. Its a modern chat application
with interface similar to Element's matrix app and supports full E2E encryption.
They have apps available for Android, iPhone Windows, Mac, & GNU/Linux.
Its biggest difference is that communication is done over IMAP(email).

I am sending this from deltachat right now. I have no idea how sendingvthus
to a mail list us going to work.  I'm suspecting after a couple of replies
it will create an unencrypted group contains every user that replies as
well as mdlug at mdlug.org.

Thanks for being my Guinea pigs. 🤡😊🙂😜💌🤡