[mdlug] Meeting Saturday Noon

Gib gibmaxn at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 18:33:48 EDT 2023

It sounds like we have an interesting topic this month.
Please consider joining us. I'm sure we will have additional topics too.

I see the note about the library. Please notice the location if you plan to
attend in person. We welcome you either on-line or in person.

I hear the Westland Library has completed their renovation so they may open
soon.
So, watch the website for updates.
Next Meeting, August 12

Previously we talked running DOS games in Linux, including various ways to
run DOS in a virtual environment.  Carl will give a demo of libvirt/kvm and
qemu, and of course we can expect a lot of questions with (hopefully) good
answers!

Please notice that* we will not meet at The Westland Library* as it is
closed for construction.  The *Plymouth District Library*
<https://plymouthlibrary.org/> will host us until August. We will, as
always, be accessible on Jitsi at https://meet.jit.si/mdlugmeeting.
Typically we start gathering at 12:00 noon and continue until 3:00 pm.
(That is EST/EDT for our friends in other time zones.)  If there is a
presentation or a selected topic, that will begin at 1:00 pm to give
everyone a chance to attend.