[mdlug] Installing Kubuntu on Windows 11 HP laptop

Carl T. Miller carl at carltm.com
Sun Nov 20 10:14:52 EST 2022

If there is any chance you'll want this Windows installation,
make a bit for bit copy of it before doing anything else.

Otherwise pick any of the options and know that this
instance of Windows is gone forever.

You're right.  The Ubuntu installer doesn't make any
changes to the hard drive until you choose the final
prompt.