[mdlug] Large archival drive?

Ryan Allen rallen3882 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 17:07:01 EST 2022

Great point.  I have friends who'd vouch for their pre-built NAS too.  I
think in a lot of cases there's a significant premium being charged for
that convenience when compared with a similarly priced DIY NAS (especially
if you factor in performance, serviceability, expansion/upgradability).
But then you also have to actually build + maintain the thing haha.
Assuming you can get your mitts on parts.