[mdlug] Large archival drive?

Carl T. Miller carl at carltm.com
Wed Nov 16 07:49:48 EST 2022

For the last couple of years I've bought all my
drives from New Egg.  They had a WD Elements
10 TB usb drive for such a good price that I
bought 3 of them.  Same fo ra 512 GB SSD.

If you're not in a rush, get on their mailing
list to see what their daily specials are.

I noticed that starting  next Monday they'll have
a 12 TB WD My Book for  $209.

Happy hunting!