[mdlug] Installing Kubuntu on Windows 11 HP laptop

R Kannan rk111810 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 20:24:10 EST 2022

Meant to send this to the list.

Also I found something strange on this laptop, It has some bitlocker
backup system which does not boot into windows if you had booted into
another OS. It thinks may be the system is somehow compromised and wants
you to enter a 48 digit number stored as key in Microsoft account. Don't
know who is the genius who thought of it. Not sure how it knows I logged
into another OS because I booted off a USB disk and did not install the
OS or repartition the hard disk yet.