[mdlug] website update

Carl T. Miller carl at carltm.com
Wed May 4 18:40:21 EDT 2022

In the past several years I've only received two messages
in the Suggestion Box.  And I've received negative feedback
about the form.  So I've been thinking about taking down
the form.

The last two weeks have been unreal.  Someone figured
out how to bypass the spam detection in WPforms and
the floodgates opened.  So I stopped thinking and started
doing.  There is no more Suggestion Box.

Hey.  They website is still alive.  Check out the video
"Instructions for new Linux users" under What's New?
Does this guy know me or what?

https://mdlug.org/