[mdlug] MDLUG Meeting Saturday June 11 - ssh key algorithms,

Gib gibmaxn at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 13:36:33 EDT 2022

Reminder:  topic for tomorrow's meeting: ssh key algorithms.
I hope to see you there . . .

Next Meeting, June 11

There is a new recommendation for ssh key algorithms, and Carl has started
the process of upgrading his keys while maintaining access to his legacy
devices.  He will present a (hopefully) painless method for upgrading and
managing ssh keys.

The meeting will take place at https://meet.jit.si/mdlugmeeting and The
Westland Library <http://www.westlandlibrary.org/about/directions> at 12:00
noon, and the presentation will start at 1:00.  We’ll start with an open
discussion and we’ll take on any questions.  Please bring any devices that
you’d like assistance configuring or using.

Would you like some tips for looking good on conference calls?  Check out
this video about prepping a laptop
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFIFFIN-_4I> and/or consider getting a
device to adjust lighting and hold a smart phone
<https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FDX9Q48>.