[mdlug] Test, plus VMs

Raymond Ingles sorceror171 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 10:34:48 EST 2022

I'm still lurking about. My Saturday schedule is generally uncertain -
sometimes I have to deliver cakes for my wife's bakery.

I picked up one of those rack mount servers that were offered on the list
last year, and this Xmas I finally got enough RAM to make it useful. I'm
turning it into a teeny tiny cloud. (A wisp?) I happen to work for VMware,
so I can get full versions of their hypervisor and management software for
personal use.

I'm still working things out, but if the stars align I might be able to do
a presentation on that at some point.