[mdlug] Any interest in managing RPI images?

Gib gibmaxn at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 16:27:12 EST 2021

That sounds great.

I heard of someone trying out some software that would coordinate updates
across many RPI.

I remember Dr. Bob had a technique where he replaced the IP address in the
SD card before the install.

Drew had a program that would run to blink the LED so he could tell what
the IP address was.

To determine the IP address, I will watch my DNS allocate a new IP address
if I'm not connected to the console.

I guess what I'm suggesting is, your process may allow some enhancements
that solve other problems.