[mdlug] Brave browser

Brandon Fotiu brandon at fotiu.com
Thu Feb 4 21:24:01 EST 2021

I've heard good and bad.

It looks like it's popular with the crypto currency set because you can earn a coin by viewing ads then pay sites with that coin.

Like any browser it comes down to compatibility with today's webanh plugins. I'd want support for noscript and bitwarden but I don't see that in my basic duck search.

I'll install it and try it out on 20.04 though. There's also Vivaldi and Opera if you want to look around.

--Brandon

On February 4, 2021 8:54:06 PM EST, R Kannan <rk111810 at gmail.com> wrote:
>All,
>
>Does anyone use Brave browser here? Any comments good or bad? I am
>considering using it on Ubuntu14.04.
>

>Thanks

Brandon Fotiu
248.396.2431