[mdlug] Caroline Kennedy Library Dearborn Heights Open to Groups

Drew drew4096 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 21:55:51 EDT 2021

Why not both?

Seriously. The last few Penguicon meetings I attended were in person,
but they also had a Zoom session running on a big screen TV so that
ConCom stuck out of town were also able to attend.

This would also allow Dr. Bob to show up almost no matter where he is.
Someone get in touch with him - in fact, we all should have thought of
this a long time ago.

.Lib also *might* still have wifi available in the parking lot though
last I checked it was no longer accessable from near the nature trail.