[mdlug] Caroline Kennedy Library Dearborn Heights Open to Groups

Gib gibmaxn at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 20:00:34 EDT 2021

The Caroline Kennedy Library Dearborn Heights Open to Groups

I stopped by the Caroline Kennedy Library in Dearborn Heights today. This
is the library we met in before the one we last used. They have reservable
rooms that are available for groups to reserve.

I talked to Rob, who was working at the Reference Desk. He was excited to
think we were coming back. He remembered us. He asked if Doctor Bob was
still away. So, I told him he was.

So, we have a library to meet in if we want to. Do we want to have a
physical meeting? We can still do the virtual meeting too.