[mdlug] Nvme Drive issue and Fedora 33

Gmail-otakurider otakurider at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 13:53:03 EST 2020

Hi All got a problem for you to noodle.

Got a new Dell G5 Desktop system going to use for my new system, want to
install fedora 33.  It has a fixed 1 TB HDD and a 512G Nvme (model
BC511) style ssd drive (its so cute super small on the motherboard).
And yes I want need at times to duel boot so need to keep windows on the
nvme drive.  I shrunk the win 10 partition so there is space for data.
But Fedora is not seeing the Nvme drive at all it will see the 1 TB
fixed drive.  so any ideas what to try?  I have secure boot disabled.

Thanks

Pat