[mdlug] MDLUG - old attendance sheets 2003 - 2011 tossing out

Gib gibmaxn at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 19:35:25 EST 2020

Please see our web page:  http://mdlug.org
The next meeting will be virtual.

I came across the old attendance sheets from our meetings.  These are from
the years 2003 to 2011.  I'm tossing them out.  We used to have about 15
attendees in our meetings each month.

Next Meeting, November 14

The topic will be about giving presentations on web conferencing software.
We’ll cover how to look and sound good, as well as providing slides and
video content.

The meeting will take place at https://meet.jit.si/mdlugmeeting at 12:00
noon, and the presentation will start at 1:00.  We’ll start with an open
discussion and we’ll take on any questions.

Would you like some tips for looking good on conference calls?  Check out
this video about prepping a laptop
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFIFFIN-_4I> and/or consider getting a
device to adjust lighting and hold a smart phone
<https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FDX9Q48>.
A Dash of Seasoning

“Welcome sweet November, the season of senses and my favorite month of
all.” — Gregory F. Lenz

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>