[mdlug] Using image in place of camera feed on Jitsi

Peter Bart peterbart.ch at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 12:25:15 EDT 2020

On August 9, 2020 11:49:59 AM EDT, Gib <gibmaxn at gmail.com> wrote:
>It may be easier to just get a camera. :)

That is easier said than done, webcams go out of stock quicker than I lose socks. To that end I have several old (antique) GT Max webcams free to good home. They appear to be SD with manual focus, a usb and 3.5mm jack connection. I was using one until I snagged an HD Logitech at Meijers of all places.
--
Best Regards,
Peter Bart