[mdlug] Opening SQlite 2.1 Database

Carl T. Miller carl at carltm.com
Fri Apr 24 07:11:58 EDT 2020

On 4/23/20 9:25 PM, Peter Bart wrote:
> 	I have my contacts in an app called GPE Contacts which is stored as an
> SQlite 2.1 database. I'm having trouble figuring out how to select
> multiple (all) contacts to export so I can import them into Thunderbird.

I had no idea there were so many ways to work on
an sqlite db file.  Here is a page full of solutions that
worked on various problems.

<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/18259692/how-to-recover-a-corrupt-sqlite3-database/18260642>

Personally I'd make a copy of the file and then start
tinkering with it using sqlite3, since the goal is to
extract the data and not rebuild the original file.