[mdlug] PC Doesn't boot after moving the box

Robert James Fulner fulner at alumni.nmu.edu
Sun Oct 7 11:45:30 EDT 2018

Ray,

I tried that. With just the left memory in, just the right memory in both
in and neither in. All 4 cases I now have the same problem, that now the
display will not turn on.

Jim Fulner
National platform representative, Libertarian Party of Michigan
22100 Armada Ridge Rd.,
Armada, MI 48005

Telephony eliminates confusion 248-971-0259