[mdlug] Fw: Interest in your company

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Mon Jul 9 17:29:32 EDT 2018

Do we want 500K in a week?  :)

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
From: Lindsey Miller <l.miller at themerchantlendr.com>
To: caterer at mdlug.org
Subject: Interest in your company
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2018 21:02:33 +0000

 Hi Gibson,Your company caught my eye yesterday and I wanted to ask you a few quick questions about Mdlug. I partner with companies like yours to build a funding strategy that meets both short and long term goals. My financing company can fund up to 500k in less than a week, and we provide multiple offers so you can pick the options that work for you. Would you be interested in some information about our funding programs?Thank you,
 Lindsey

&ndash;
 Lindsey Miller
 CEO
l.miller at themerchantlendr.com
 (855) 934-6836

Our Address is 575 SE 9th Street, Minneapolis MN 55414
 © 2018 Merchant Lendr

In order to unsubscribe from this mailing list, please click here