[mdlug] Fw: [Penguicon-General] Unix/Linux SysAdmin Job Opportunity

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Fri Jul 6 21:06:26 EDT 2018

Forwarding . . .

Please note: forwarded message attached

From: Steve Gutterman <stevegutterman at gmail.com>
To: penguicon-general at lists.penguicon.org, penguicon-general at penguicon.org
Subject: [Penguicon-General] Unix/Linux SysAdmin Job Opportunity
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2018 17:18:22 -0400

Looking for a SysAdmin position?My company is looking for an experienced Unix/Linux SysAdmin with web architecture background. I work very closely with this team, and they're great people that enjoy their jobs and understand Monty Python references. The location is great, right in the center of downtown Birmingham. Take a look at the posting, and let me know if you're interested.  You can reach me at stevegutterman <at> gmail.com. https://mwrecruiting-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings/?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&jobid=4424&version=4#.WsT3fFrz2Z8.email Steve Gutterman --
"Don't fully trust anyone until he has stuck with a good cause which he saw was losing." -- Morton Blackwell's "Laws of the Public Policy Process"
Oncologists Secretly Love This Forbidden Treatment
pro.naturalhealthresponse.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5b40125c1768b125b3e97st04vuc