[mdlug] Ubuntu LIcense

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Tue Aug 14 16:50:51 EDT 2018

See also my response to Jay Wren.

I'm creating a list of the software and licenses for approval for the company I work for.

We are used to the idea that we have a license for each software title.
We can list each software title contained within the system.
I just need to know what the software, if any, that makes up Ubuntu is licensed under.