[mdlug] Anyone using Hughes Net?

ricky rstaff at sprynet.com
Thu Sep 21 15:48:07 EDT 2017

I am asking because of AT&T.
Currently using AT&T data card 3G.
The plan started out with unlimited data usage, now I am limited to 5 GB
monthly.
When I hit the 5 GB limit, I get shut out of the Internet.
Daily I am experiencing speed throttle downs.
It still is much better than dial up (most of the time).
I am a retired senior citizen living in a mobile home park.
Thus, there is no cable service, there is no DSL service.
Because I am not running a server or a web site, the huge amount of
caching that Internet satellite services do would not be a problem.
For me, the Internet is for personal use only.
Suggestions, comments, etc.
Thank you,
Rick Staff