[mdlug] Macro Language in Libre Office

Jeff Hanson jhansonxi at gmail.com
Sat May 27 21:55:29 EDT 2017

No idea myself but I've been interested in it.  I have encountered a few
compatibility issues between Excel and Calc.  Indirect addressing
translation (semicolons vs. commas) Calc can't automatically fix, and Calc
has lower row/column number limits.  This D&D 5e character generator
spreadsheet is an extreme example of what Calc can't handle.  It includes
VBA macros:
http://www.enworld.org/forum/rpgdownloads.php?do=download&downloadid=1234